Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Busy Christmas Day

Had some family over and I got a cousin that is interested in bows and arrows so I cranked out a real light weight bow this morning for him.  He played with that thing in the yard all day.  He's not terribly responsible so if he does shoot one of his brothers it's not going to hurt them too much.   >:D  Anyway, a pile of boxes quickly turned into a bear full of holes.



Don't worry that form quickly transformed into something respectable  >:D





I also shot a how to video for my dad on how to cut oranges.  He cuts oranges for all the big family gatherings during citrus season (thanksgiving & Christmas).  I edited that out real quick and shamelessly promoted myself on his channel since I edited the video for him and used some of my music.  I really do have a great dad though!
CLICK LINK BELOW!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXka5xCSC3o


Also, being the video/photo guy I was volunteered to take a picture of the entire family.  Yup all 24 of us.  We were just missing a couple cousins that are in the military now and couldn't make it to Christmas dinner.  The little baby is my nephew and I never would have guessed that unclehood would be so much fun! The five generations are present with my great grandmother (Granny (95)) all the way down to my nephew who is 2. 




I hope the rest of y'all had a great Christmas!!!
Modify message

No comments:

Post a Comment