Sunday, December 29, 2013

Crunch Time

I need deadlines and without them I might never get anything done.  I have two days to produce two videos.  This is basically a deadline that I set for myself but I told Brian I'd have them all done by then.  Obviously after that I'm going to go back through all ten videos and do some more editing here and there just to up the quality.

So right now is crunch time.  I have to produce two episodes before 2014.  I'm mostly done with the first one but with weather being less than ideal I've got tomorrow to get all the footage I'm going to need then new years eve will be spent editing... all day long!  I enjoy crunch time because I'm forced to focus on the goal at hand and work it to completion.  Also I tend to get blessed with interesting opportunities at the last minute when I need them the most.

Yesterday I picked up the this dead snapping turtle off the road and got to take some really cool vulture footage.


No comments:

Post a Comment