Sunday, December 22, 2013

Scenery~ Fun Footage Friday 19

Florida has some of the most beautiful scenery in my totally unbiased opinion.  So for this Fun Footage Friday I threw together some of my favorite scenery shots along with time lapses and gave the viewer an idea about some of the natural beauty of Florida.  Granted, a lot of times you have to get up before sunrise to get to a location that is ideal for viewing the sunrise but it has always been worth it to me.

Time lapses are another component of this video and they're so intriguing to me.  You basically film something that is slowly moving then speed it up exponentially and it becomes swift and powerful.  Seeing the clouds swirl and dance in a time lapse is one of my favorite types of scenery that you just can't see in person but is displayed so clearly after it has been edited.

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment